TN National Guard
Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC):
- SMRT offers NAEMT and custom TCCC training courses.
Hands-On - Intense Training
- SMRT will take officers quickly past classroom and theory and into an immersive training experience.
- Respect Officer's Training Time: SMRT understands that officer training time is critically short. No wasted lectures.
TCCC Level I-III Courses available
Sustainment Training Format: 2 to 4-Hours (Easy to Schedule - Straight to the Point)
- Practical Application Table-Top (1 to 2 Hour): This section will allow officers to practice hemorrhage control, airway management, and respiratory system injuries on an advanced full-body task trainer.
- Scenario Training: Participants will conduct a minimum of three scenarios with live role-players and SMRT's patented simulation systems. All scenarios are recreated from real-world incidents and wounding profiles.
Email for more information: